6.09.2010

Todays Gratitude Journal


WOW! Where do I begin? It was such a rough day today. I was woken up by my children before I was ready to get up. they did not want to listen to me at breakfast, and I was still waiting for my coffee!

Well I never want to get up in the morning, I would like to slumber all morning long. But I cannot do that........

Okay I am working on establishing an attitude of gratitude. I don't think that the above is what they meant (oops)

  1. I am grateful to have a wonderful bed to sleep in

  2. I am grateful that I have beautiful children

  3. I am grateful to have luxuries like coffee available to me

  4. I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband that allows me to stay up late to write

  5. I am grateful for my ability to write


That was not too hard I guess.. a little awkward but I suppose I will get used to it. Please comment I would like to know what you think. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment