6.09.2010

An Attitude of Gratitude - My Gratitude Journal



This is a common activity to assist in increasing your level of happiness and your sense of well-being. I have read and experienced at times that when suffering from depression it can be almost impossible to see any good in life at all. That is why a Gratitude Journal is such an important practice for recovery.

Just write down 5 things that are good in your life. Start each one with:
  • "I am grateful for..."
  • I am grateful because..."
Gratitude - the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful.

I have been told that this type of journal has a powerful soothing effect for the person writing. This is why I am going to give it a try. Please feel free to join in with me and let me know how your doing! I would love to share an attitude of gratitude with you.


"When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living." --Chief Tecumseh





No comments:

Post a Comment