6.08.2010

Celebrate Recovery

Are life's struggles weighing you down?
Are your past failures holding you back?
What are you running from?

Wether it is drug abuse, addiction, alcoholism, depression, unworthiness, perfectionism, people pleasing, insecurity, sexual addiction, lies, abuse, eating disorders, cancer, loss, anger, anxiety, divorce, materialism ...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RUN OR HIDE ANYMORE!!!!

Break Free from the chains!

You Are Not Alone!



Grace, Forgiveness, Love, Mercy, Healing, Hope, Freedom, Joy, Support

Celebrate Recovery - a safe place to recover from life's Habits, Hurts and Hang- Ups through a Christ- Centered 12 step recovery program. Click here to find a group near you.

Current life's struggles are weighing me down, past failures are holding me back. I am running from depression, unworthiness, perfectionism, people pleasing, insecurity, lies, abuse, loss, anger, anxiety, divorce, materialism and various other skeletons in my closet.

But I do not want to run anymore because I am starting to fall. I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend ... I cannot fall anymore! Above all else I am a Christian. I am ready for these chains to be broken.

I am beginning my celebration of recovery. I am attending Celebrate Recovery this week for the first time. As a writer I began this blog to share my process with you. I pray that others will follow in support and I pray that others will come to find that they are ready for their chains to be broken too!

Feel free to pray, comment, subscribe and e-mail (mycelebrationofrecovery@yahoo.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment