6.16.2010

God's Promises

Isaiah 57:18-19 I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them and help them. I will comfort those who mourn, bringing words of praise to their lips. May they have abundant peace, both near and far,”says the Lord, who heals them.
The 5 Promises God extends:
  1. If you are hurt, God says, "I will heal you."
  2. If you are confused or lost, God says' "I will lead you."
  3. If you feel helpless, God says, "I will help you."
  4. If you feel alone, God says' " I will comfort you."
  5. If you feel anxious and afraid, God says, "I will offer peace to you."

Trusting in His promises, we find hope for a better future - a life of freedom, peace and happiness.

* This was found on page 2 of John Baker's book Life's Healing Choices

No comments:

Post a Comment