6.28.2010

Frustrated!!!!


I am so very frustrated at this moment. My ex- husband's wife purchased a home and my ex-husband cannot even pay child support. He claims he does not work much but when his children call him or with him he is working! They are so superficial and pathetic when it comes to parenting and doing what is good for my children.

UGGGGHHH.......................

He does not like the parenting plan so he says he has an attorny that is putting paperwork together to change it.
He thinks he will have the boys all of July. Our parenting plan states every other weekend and that is what he is going to get. Since he is "working" all the time, the boys end up staying at a babysitter why should he have them for an entire month? I am a SAHMmy work is my children why should I let them hang out play video games all day, eat poorly drink pop and do whatever they want!

OMG!!! I just cannot stand all of this. The house they supposedly purchased is 45 minutes from here the boys are going to have there own room.. oh goodie! for 26 weekends of the year and a few holidays they gt there own room, fancy brand new gap clothes, a dog, a bib backyard and a bunch of video games/ DS.

Here they get that they need and we work hard for it with NO help from him, NO child support, NO medical, NO co-pays, NO assistance for his child's ADHD medication. Child support is more than just money how about a call every once in awhile and get to know what is going on in there life. A call just to say hello and let them know he is thinking about them. But he cannot even do that. He is too busy hanging out in bars drinking, going to concerts, partying and who knows what.

I am so angry with his choices and priorities.
I am so frustrated with him and his my **** does not stink attitude.

GRRRRRR.....

Why do I even care about this man who lives with his mother cannot hold a full time jobis married for the third time cannot keep his pants on LIAR!

(DEEP BREATH)

OKay I feel a little better. I am hanging out with the boys this afternoon just as I said I was going to.

Until next time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment