6.30.2010

Daily Inventory

Quiet time review of my day confessing my failures and celebrating my victories.


The following are the victories I celebrate today:

We woke up 20 minutes before we needed to leave for VBS. I am so thankful showers were taken care of last night. We got breakfast going and my coffee was done in time for us to go out the door! My husband is the hero who woke us up calling us on his break at work. He admitted to possibly being the one to shut off my alarm on accident. I did not get mad I just went into action and got everyone out the door.
Funny thing we went to bed late last night and I still took a shower saying " If I get woken up early by the lil one I will be screwed and will not be able to take a shower" lol
We got there ready for our High Seas Adventure Captain to open the doors for the kids to come in. Little one and I stayed and enjoyed the music.. ended up being a pretty good morning.


The following are my confessions of failure:

After lunch I dipped into a funk that I just have not been able to get out of. Did not complete a Ongoing Inventory. I just went to sleep as soon as my husband got home from work. We had a late dinner and now I am just ready to do nothing.


This is how I responded or will respond:

I read my bible when I woke up. I read a great passage of scripture in Psalms. I think I will shut the computer off and meditate on it before I go to sleep.

Calling the church tomorrow for Lay Counseling! Talking to someone at CR about step study!!!

Lessons learned .....

Take showers at night time makes for good mornings when woken up late!

Psalm 4:8 I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.


-Did I Read My Bible? yes
-Did I Pray? yes
-Did I Meditate on His word? going to when I am finished here
-Did I write in my Gratitude Journal? yes
-Did I complete a Self Examination? yes


Watch & pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing but the body is weak."

No comments:

Post a Comment