6.24.2010

Daily Inventory


Today:

Did I show love to others?
I wish I could show my love to my husband and children. I am not sure I know how anymore.


Was I gentle?
NO


Did I have Peace?
No peace in me


Did I use patience?
Even tho we are on summer break I still cannot extend patience to others

Was I Faithful?
I am being faithful in my journaling this evening

Did I show self-control?
I have seemed to not have any self control over my emotion of anger, depression or anxiety today.


Am I full of joy?
I am unable to define joy at this moment

Was I Good?
I did all the necessary things in my household today.

Was I Kind? I
did not go out of my way to do something that was not required of me today.


Where do I need to make amends?
I need an edit button and complete this day over until my CR meeting.
I just had a hard day. I could barely function. All I could do is sit at my desk and read. I could not get myself to be productive. I am so tired of this occurring, I want my life back. I want my energy back.
I need to get up and give my children some loves and tuck them into bed. I know now that I did not give them that today and I am promptly making the choice to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment